Monday, April 5, 2010

out of sight

im a little lost, always jealous, fighting crime in my brains, nothing without a touch, friendly when i hate you, vicious when i love you, writing a book, hugging myself, single, fighting, crying, failing like my kidneys, going to work almost all the time, light headed.

ive tried several times.

just cant come back to this yet. state of down commences. these periods where i disappear. take everything and leave merely scent. and come back and expect you to have died a little without me. sigh.

particles in the air, and still i can breathe around them.

3 comments:

Rex Venom said...

Mesmerizing...
I really liked this.
I only hope from the writing you have some release, too.
Rock on!

s.k.namanny said...

Are there highs to balance out the lows?

Stephanie Lee said...

as a loving bipolar, yes there are frantic gushing wonderful highs. ha. ahhh. without humor where would we be.