Sunday, July 6, 2008

today i'm 97

at least that what it feels like.
[give me walker, please son]
this morning i couldn't sleep, so i didn't.
i stayed in bed and watched cops shows and food specials. then at about 9 i started to feel stiff. i figured i just needed to get up and stretch but when i did i was alarmed to find that both of my ankles felt sprained. in a few hours my knees were swollen and they burned so bad. then my elbows, then my shoulders, then my hands, then my fingers. by this time i was going to the bathroom and looking at myself in the mirror wondering what the fuck was going on. then i saw it. on the vent. dust? no i grabbed a paper towel and tried to wipe it off. it was green and fuzzy and round and terrifying. mold. was that what was doing this to me? lame. i couldn't pop my fingers or even make a proper fist. ugh. my legs were weak. i'm tired, so tired.
[god likes to stick pins in my burlap doll i guess. a little too much.]
careful not to trip on the blasphemy.
im just worried about my chinchilla and my kittens and my roommate. tom seems fine though.
of course.
meanwhile im wincing and gingerly walking on my toes. fuckinghell.

i need to get to the bottom of this.
or your narcissism may be dead soon.

i've gotta hobble out now.
walmart and girl clothes and me being stiff and angry.

whoo.

2 comments:

The County said...

i think the mold is benign. seriously. as far as having sausage fingers, stop molding fiberglass without gloves. you'll be fine.

Stephanie Lee said...

i hope your right.
maybe it has something to do with those strands of hair i gave that old woman a few days ago.
her laugh made me nervous.....