Monday, July 7, 2008

rain, things i miss, and my poor hands

its so pretty out right now. but with my head the way it is i cant tell if its too hot or just right. urg. i was doing some lurking today and i realized that there are quite of few things of mine in the homes of people i can't stand anymore. you know who with my rug and love seat and all those blankets and whats his name with my couch and my dresser drawers and whatever else he found in that storage room. and what do i have to show for it? it would be easier to deal with if i had something of theirs. geez.
my bones hurt. i bought some sleeping pills last night. they're perfect for me. a good soft sleep.

it's raining nicely outside. today is perfect for:

Tea with mint.

Miso.


Rice.


Spicy Tuna.


Blue Moon.


Smokes.


Scrabble.



someone come eat with me, drink with me, smoke with me, or try to beat me at scrabble. it's too green outside to be alone today. sigh.

1 comment:

The Crash of '85 said...

i have a bunch of your stuff too. nothing as useful as a rug though. glad you finally got your tea. you should download that scrabble thing and find interesting people to play it with online