Tuesday, May 8, 2007

taken places

breathing change and seeing the bright lights. its going to be the very end of me before anything stays but at least it will happen.

cryptic...... oooooh.

i feel pretty good and jittery. mostly the coffee to blame but also the anxiety i have in my stomach right now.
tonight im going to watch my first real basketball game. im kind of excited. hah.

[the past is gone but something might be found to take its place]


there are things that i usually think about everyday. they ususally kick me hard in the teeth but today i cant even foggily remember what they were.

lovely.

i just cant blog lately tho. this troubles me.

ive been hidden away by the curtains and my nervous system.

fucking hell.

im sure itll all come back.

be patient she says.
[the first good thing ive heard from her in a long time.]

once more. dont try to understand. just read it, close it, and forget about it.

No comments: